Provides binding constraint information for each Real-Time Balancing Market solution for each Operating Interval. Posting is updated after each study completes, approximately 5 minutes prior to the end of the operating interval.
- Interval Minute-ending of the real-time solution in which constraint was activated (Central Time)
- GMTIntervalEnd Minute-ending of the real-time solution in which constraint was activated (GMT)
- Constraint Name Name of constraint provided by the Market Clearing Engine. This is primarily the flowgate name. If constraint is not a defined flowgate, this will be the branch name from the model.
- Constraint Type
- FG Flowgate
- MA Constraint identified by operator as being congested in the RTM solution
- MCE Constraint identified within the Market Clearing Engine and verified by Operator
- NERCID Existing defined NERCID if available
- TLR Level - The severity of relief requested. FROM CME, up to TLR Level 5.
- State Activated, Binding or Breached
- Shadow Price Calculated RTBM Market Shadow Price for Constraint
- Monitored Facility Line or Transformer that is activated, binding or breached in the solution (From station To station format for direction of binding)
- Contingent Facility Line or Transformer that if outaged will cause the Monitored Facility to be binding or breached in the solution. BASE corresponds to no contingent element causing the binding or breached state.
File Name / format
Daily file: RTBM-BC-<YEAR><MONTH><DAY><HOUR><MINUTE>.csv
Monthly file: RTBM-BC-MONTHLY-<YEAR><MONTH>.csv
Yearly file: RTBM-BC-YEARLY-<YEAR>.zip
5 Minute, Monthly, Yearly
.CSV (Monthly and Yearly files are .ZIP)
No files here.