FFE on M2M Flowgates
FFEs (Firm Flow Entitlement) are the firm limit of net Market Flow that a market entity can have on a Reciprocal Coordinated Flowgate (RCF). In the interregional coordination process, usage over that limit is subject to financial settlement.
- Column A - Operating Day in Eastern time zone
- Column B - Hour Ending in Eastern time zone
- Column C - NERC ID
- Column D - Monitoring RTO
- Column E - Non-Monitoring RTO
- Column F - Constraint Name
- Column G - FFE Amount
File Name / Format
No files here.