Constraints as calculated by the Real-Time Balancing Market.
- Interval Minute- Ending of the real-time solution in which constraint was activated (Central Time)
- GMTIntervalEnd Minute- Ending of the real-time solution in which constraint was activated (GMT)
- Constraint Name - Name of constraint provided by the Market Clearing Engine. This is primarily the flowgate name. If constraint is not a defined flowgate, this will be the branch name from the model.
- Constraint Type
- WRC - flowgate constraint
- WSF - service flow constraint
- WEI - energy imbalance constraint
- NERCID Existing defined NERCID if available
- State - Activated, Binding or Breached
- Shadow Price - Calculated RTBM Market Shadow Price for Constraint
- Monitored Facility - Line or Transformer that is activated, binding or breached in the solution (From station To station format for direction of binding)
- Contingent Facility - Line or Transformer that if outaged will cause the Monitored Facility to be binding or breached in the solution. BASE corresponds to no contingent element causing the binding or breached state.
- Effective Limit – Upper effective limit
5 Minute, Monthly
.CSV (Monthly files are .ZIP)
No files here.